If your terminal is unable to connect to Cloud9 Server, please try the following steps:
- Start PDC.exe on the terminal
- Go to "Settings" menu and select "Connection Configuration"
- Click "Connect Test" button and see if the connection is successful. If it is not, please check the IP/host address. Check the firewall to allow connection to 5558.
- Check that the Payment Terminal connection type is correct (USB/Ethernet vs Bluetooth). E.g. on Ingenico: Hit F key 4 times at the “This Lane Closed” screen, Select “Change Port”, Select correct type (e.g. “USB Serial Conv”), Hit the Green key, then select “Save”
INV FIELD IN MSG - Response Code 30
Check the Terminal ID. If the first letter is "V", then change to number "0" and try again. Otherwise, call the processor and troubleshoot the setup field by field.
- Make sure there are no special characters in Business Name
- Make sure that phone number, zip code and state are all correct. A mismatch in one (e.g. area code not matching the zip code) can trigger this error.
Chase Paymentech Errors
Check UserName and Password with the processor.
Entering Cards Manually
On Ingenico device, hit the F1 key (below "ENTER CARD") at the “Insert, Swipe, Tap” prompt, to begin a manual card entry.
Unable to Change Processor
To Change the Processor, batch out and uncheck all the card type mappings.